Thursday, November 25, 2010

Die Already by Kipp Poe Speicher

Meet Horace, he has a very unusual gift or what you may consider a very grim curse anything and everything that dies in his presence dose not die. No matter how violent or brutal their death may be they do not die.

Die Already is a tragic and disturbing love story.

Plus a bonus short excerpt by Tom Raimbault: Something Quite Perverse, From his book The Tree Goddess.

Imogen's Review
Kindle Krack That Will Blow Your Mind: It's not often that a storyline takes me completely by surprise. So I won't give this one away to ruin the impact. Kipp Poe Speicher's short story left me chilled. He entranced me right from the start and didn't let go until the very end, which will blew my mind. This is a story, which will definitely stay with me and reaffirms my admiration for the wonderfully twisted mind of Kipp Poe Speicher.

The above is my review for Amazon. I should have probably added that despite the cover, this is not a rape/violence against women story. I could barely read through the rape scene in The Kite Runner and have avoided reading Steig Larsson's book for the same reason. So please don’t avoid this story if you have the same hurl-worthy responses as me to descriptions of violence toward women/kids. This is by no means a sweet love story, it’s a disturbing one, but not one with sexual violence.

Links

No comments:

This week's featured author: Susanne Lambdin

Susanne's love for Star Trek took her to Los Angles in the late '80s. She is best known for her 'based in part' contribut...