Friday, November 5, 2010

And we're back!!!

After what has seemed like an eternity, I am finally finshed with my second book. Which means no more long hours hiding away from my family in hopes to get something accomplished. With all the free time I'm about to have, I am rewarding myself with some much deserved reading. I have lots of good books lined up and hope to knock out several reviews this week. If you submitted one early in the game and it still isn't up, I promise to get to it. But it wouldn't hurt to put in a new submission on our handy new submission form, to make sure yours didn't get buried accidentally. (the sumission form all comes from the same address so everything gets filed together). LOVE that thing. I am so happy with how it's working and hope it helps me to get some books read a little faster. I am also looking to do some interviews and have guest bloggers. If you're interested, let me know. I want to get this site moving again!

No comments:

This week's featured author: Susanne Lambdin

Susanne's love for Star Trek took her to Los Angles in the late '80s. She is best known for her 'based in part' contribut...